Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A picture of my niece


Hi! Its me again, I know that I've just opened this nice new blog, I just wanted to show all of u a picture of a person that is part of my big family tree which is my niece but please don't do any picture lifting or anything to this picture.Anyway, this is a picture of my niece and in 9 more days, she is goin to hav her birthday and for this year she will turn into a 1 year old baby girl. In 4 more days, my father will turn 49 years old. Anyway, my niece is a cute li'l baby that is very active and she always luvs to smile and luvs to show her teeth,that is how she smiles and the word 'LIGHT' is the first real she said and whenever we ask her "Where's the light?" ,then she will look for light and she will say the word.Ooops! I forgot,her name is Ellysha Nadira.Well... hope u'll like th picture.ENJOY!

No comments: